Our renovated studio/1 bath, 1 bedroom/1 bath and 2 bedroom/2 bath apartments are modern and livable, perfect for the active lifestyle Downtown dwellers have come to enjoy!
– Hardwood Floors Throughout (bathrooms have ceramic tile)
– Solid Wood Cabinets (in cherry or spice finishes)
– Granite Countertops with Undermount Sinks in Kitchen and Bathrooms (in colorful styles including St. Cecilia, Blue Butterfly and Uba Tuba)
– Stainless Steel Appliances (refrigerator w/ icemaker, electric stove with smooth cooktop, rangehood/microwave combo, and dishwasher)
– Window Coverings (Modern wide-slat blinds)
– Modern Lighting and Fixtures
– Innovative Floor Plans to Maximize Space
– Offered in Select Apartments: Ceiling Fans and 12-14′ Ceilings
– Landmark Address. This is a historic former hotel originally opened in 1925.
– Walk Score of 88: Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and Nightlife.
– Controlled Access Building Entry System
– 2 Elevators
– 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
– Professional On-site Management
– State-of-the-Art, Fully-Equipped 24-Hour Fitness Center (Weight machines, cardio machines, free weights and TV’s. Cable and Wi-Fi is available. Our “yoga room” offers an X-box 360 with Kinect, video games, instructional workout videos, 2 levels of barres and aerobic equipment.)
– Bike Storage Room including an exclusive Resident Courtesy Bike.
– EFT and credit card payments accepted.
– South 611: Resident Clubhouse Area with Board Games, Foosball, Billiard and Ping-Pong Tables
– Large, Comfortable Lobby Area
– On-site ATM Machine
– Resident Discount on a Parking Space in the Garage.
– Resident Activities and Events.
– Resident Referral Program
– Package Receiving
– Complimentary Notary Service
– On-site Recycling
– Non-Smoking and Pet-Free Community
– Additional Storage Units Available On-site for Lease
– Guest Lodging. The Governor’s Suite is a fully furnished 1 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment that is rented nightly and available to your guests (Call 540-525-9062 for pricing, to check availability and/or reserve.)
– Steps from Elmwood Park (Festivals, concerts, etc.)
– Across the Street From the Main City Library
– Convenient to Bars, Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment, the Historic City Farmer’s Market
– The Star Line Trolley Stop is Next to Building